LORGAR thanks you for choosing our products. We are confident that the equipment you have purchased will serve you for many years if you follow the operation and storage rules.
1. General warranty terms
LORGAR provides a 24-month limited warranty on its products, unless otherwise specified by local law.
Warranty period means a calendar period during which the Manufacturer undertakes to provide warranty repair of the device to the end user.
The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchasing the product by the end user, indicated in the document confirming the purchase.
The documents confirming the purchase are:
- Original warranty card, correctly filled in, in paper or electronic form, with the correct and clearly filled in "model", "serial number", "date of sale" fields, with the stamp of the trading organization containing its name.
- Cash register receipt or another settlement document approved by the legislation.
The manufacturer's warranty does not cover:
- mechanical damage, pollution or breakdowns that have arisen through no fault of the manufacturer:
- malfunctions resulting from misuse or improper operation;
- damage resulting from the actions of third parties or force majeure;
- device defects resulting from exposure to atmospheric phenomena or other external influences, violations of the installation and/or storage rules;
- damage caused by side objects, liquids, insects, animals getting inside the device;
- damage caused by household factors: high humidity, dustiness, aggressive environment, etc.;
- natural wear and tear of the equipment;
- device parts that wear out over time, as well as parts that break easily: glass, plastic, lamps, etc.;
- if the serial number or factory seal is damaged or missing;
- if the terms and conditions specified in the warranty certificate are changed in any way without the prior written consent of the manufacturer;
- device defects caused by the instability of the electrical network, the operation norms of which do not meet the established standards;
- device defects caused by significant negative impact of the environment (lightning, fire, flood, etc.), which is beyond the control of the manufacturer, as well as careless handling of the device;
- requirements for modifications to the design of the device in order to adjust it to local conditions that differ from those in the country for which the device was designed, manufactured and/or certified;
- claims regarding the functional characteristics of the device, if the current characteristics correspond to those declared by the manufacturer plant;
- consumables, unless the failure is caused by a defect in materials or manufacturing quality;
- cosmetic damage, including, but not limited to scratches, dents, broken/torn plastic, paper, cardboard or other parts of easily damaged materials;
- damage caused by use with products of other manufacturers;
- damage resulting from maintenance (including upgrades and extensions) performed by persons other than LORGAR representatives or LORGAR authorized service centers;
- products that have had their functionality or features changed without the written consent of LORGAR;
ATTENTION! LORGAR products are not intended for any "critical applications"!
"Critical applications" mean life support systems, medical applications, connections to implanted medical devices, commercial transportation, nuclear equipment or systems, and any other application in which device failure could result in personal injury or death or property damage.
The disadvantages of the product do not include the following:
- The smell of new plastic or rubber emitted by the product during the first days of operation;
- Change of color shade, gloss of equipment parts during operation;
- Noises (not exceeding the sanitary norms) related to the operating principles of the individual components of the product, namely:
- water valves;
- electrical relays;
- electric motors;
- Noises caused by natural wear and tear (aging) of materials, namely:
- crackling during heating/cooling;
- minor knocking of moving mechanisms;
- the need to replace consumables and wear parts that have become unusable as a result of their natural wear and tear.
3. Conditions for warranty obtaining
To obtain warranty service, you can contact:
- LORGAR service desk;
- device point of sale;
- LORGAR authorized service center (ASC). If there is no ASC in your city, we recommend you to address the point of sale of the device.
Warranty repairs apply to LORGAR devices that become defective after the product has been sold to the end user, provided that:
- the device warranty term is effective;
- the defect of the product is not caused by a violation of the rules of operation: mechanical damage, ingress of liquids, side objects, insects, repair by unauthorized persons, other reasons not related to production;
- there is a correctly and clearly filled in, paper or electronic manufacturer's warranty certificate or a financial document confirming the fact of purchase (cash register receipt, sales receipt, delivery note, settlement receipt or other financial document that complies with local legislation);
Warranty obligations can be fulfilled by:
- warranty repairs,
- replacement with a device similar in functionality (in this case, a new warranty period is established).
- issuance of a certificate (document) on non-repairability to receive compensation in the sales network.
- Warranty repairs must be completed within the term specified by local law (a longer repair period may be agreed with the consumer).
The repair period is calculated from the date of confirmation of the defect in the service center. Replacement of defective parts (details) in the product during the warranty period does not lead to the establishment of a new warranty period.
4. Non-warranty service
In LORGAR authorized service centers (ASC) you can obtain non-warranty service.
You can address one of the ASC for paid service if:
- the warranty term has expired;
- the defect arose through no fault of the manufacturer or was caused by force majeure;
- there are traces of unqualified repair (use of non-original spare parts, opening and repair of the product by persons not authorized by the Manufacturer);
- other warranty limitation cases.
LORGAR is not responsible for the quality of paid repairs performed by third parties.